SIOP Europe Annual Meeting 2023 is a joint meeting of different European Clinical Trials Groups, SIOPE Working Groups, Young Oncologists and Parent & Survivor representatives.
The meeting format is unique: it includes novel session formats, interactive workshops and forums empowering the working groups to debate and disseminate the outcomes of the high quality clinical and basic research carried out in Europe.
Access the Preliminary Programme here.
16 European Clinical Trial Groups, each specialising in one or more tumour type or disease, will hold their open and joint sessions during the upcoming SIOPE Annual Meeting to facilitate good research practice exchange amongst European and international co-operative groups.
The meeting is divided to two parts: first two days are dedicated to liquid tumour groups, two last days to the solid tumour groups and the middle day on Wednesday consists of joint sessions and plenary sessions on cross-tumour topics. The scientific session topics will include recent outcomes from clinical trials and advances in diagnosis and therapy for different paediatric cancers, presentations of guidelines, debates on the use of artificial intelligence, epidemiology of childhood cancer, drug safety, radiation oncology and data protection but also sessions co-organized by our partner CCI Europe on communication and patient involvement.
Discover some of the SIOPE Groups, the European Clinical Trial Groups and other Partners that will organize sessions during the SIOP Europe 2023 Annual Meeting:
- CCI Europe
- CWS (Cooperative Weichteilsarkom Studiengruppe or Cooperative Soft Tissue Sarcoma StudyGroup)
- ECHO (European Consortium for Histiocytosis)
- The European Hematology Association (EHA)
- EHL (European Hodgkins Consortium, EuroNet-PHL)
- EICNHL (European Inter-group cooperation on childhood and adolescent Non Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- EpSSG (European Paediatric Soft Tissue Sarcoma Study Group)
- European Bone Sarcoma Groups
- EWOG-MDS (European Working Group of MDS in Childhood)
- EXPeRT (European Cooperative Study Group on Paediatric Rare Tumours)
- FORTEe (An exercise intervention for children and adolescents undergoing anti-cancer treatment)
- Germ Cell Tumours
- ITCC (Innovative Therapies for Children with Cancer)
- Pancare (Pan-European network for Care of survivors after childhood and adolescent cancer)
- SIOP Europe Imaging Working Group
- SIOP Europe Nursing Working Group
- SIOP Europe Paediatric Palliative Care Working Group
- SIOP Europe Psychosocial Working Group
- SIOP Europe Radiation Oncology Working Group
- SIOPE AYA Committee
- SIOPE Host Genome Working Group
- SIOPEL (SIOPE-Epithelial Liver Tumour Study Group)
- SIOPEN (SIOP Europe Neuroblastoma Group)
- SIOP-RTSG (SIOP Wilms Tumour)
- Young SIOPE