The SIOP Europe Annual Meeting programme offers different types of the scientific sessions:
Session open to all participants:
- Open session (light blue): session is organised by one of the Groups and is open to all Annual Meeting participants.
- Joint session (dark blue): session is co-organised by two of more Groups and is open to all Annual Meeting participants.
- Plenary session (violet): takes place on Wednesday afternoon. Plenary session is open to all Annual Meeting participants and no other meetings will take place in parallel.
- Educational session (purple): takes place in the morning on each day. Educational session is organised by the SIOP Europe Educational Committee and is mostly but not exclusively aimed at young investigators. Session is open to all Annual Meeting participants.
Session per invitation only:
- Operational meeting (gold): access to this session is restricted to group members or invited participants. Meeting participants will be contacted separately. For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org