You may notice that some sessions are marked as closed and open to invited participants only. If you are an invited member, you should have received a separate invitation to access those sessions. If you have any questions in this regard, please contact: email@example.com
Continuing Medical Education (CME)
The SIOP Europe Virtual Annual Meeting, Brussels, Belgium, 23/03/2022-25/03/2022 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 16 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Information on the process to convert EACCME® credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/education/earn-credit-participation-international-activities. Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognised by the UEMS-EACCME® for ECMEC®s are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Programme of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
All registered delegates present online are entitled to receive a Certificate of Attendance. Certificates may be downloaded after the Annual Meeting and after completing the online evaluation form which will be made available at the conclusion of the live part of the Meeting (25 March). Access the survey and certificate by clicking the Certificate icon in the left navigation of the virtual meeting lobby.
Forgot/ change your password
To reset your password please go to the link here. Once on the site, please use the box “Forgot your password”, and put in your username or email used for registration. An automatic e-mail will be sent to reset the password. If this email does not appear, please be sure to check your spam / junk mail folder.
How can I access on-demand sessions?
On-demand session are available shortly after the live broadcast. To access the desired session please choose the “Programme” option on left navigation bar. Search the session you wish to access and select it. A join session link to the session recording will be available.
How can I interact with speakers or chairs?
There are a few options to interact with speakers and other faculty members
- During the session, you can ask questions by writing them in the available Slido space. Do not hesitate to post your question during the sessions. During the assigned time for Q&A, the session chair will then address the questions while time allows.
- Through the “Chat” function on the left menu bar, you will be able to reach out to speaker via chat or video call.
- After most sessions, a Meet the Speaker session is started and accessible via the programme. Here you may ask questions and discuss with speakers and participants in an open zoom meeting.
How can I join a session?
Choose the “Live Sessions” option to see an overview of all sessions ongoing or about to begin. Click on the session you would like to attend, and you will be redirected to the session. You may also browse the programme function to select sessions which will be accessible prior to their scheduled start.
How does the virtual platform work?
The SIOP Europe virtual meeting platform is designed for easy navigation. Before exploring the platform, you may view the tutorial video which can be found here. Quick navigation to the main annual meeting elements is through the horizontal bar on the left side of the screen.
How long will the virtual platform be accessible?
The virtual platform, including all presentations, will be accessible until 25 May 2022.
In which time zone is the programme scheduled?
Respecting the original planned location of the SIOP Europe 2022, Valencia, Spain, the livestream runs on Central European time (GMT+2). All times indicated on the platform reflect this time zone. To convert the time to your time zone, click here.
Is registration to the annual meeting still open?
Yes, registration remains open throughout the annual meeting.
Need help or have a question?
You can contact SIOP Europe staff by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Live Session: Blue Session (Open / Joint / ZOOM) – session organized by one or more groups – open to all participants
- Plenary session / Educational session: Purple session – session organized by SIOP Europe – open to all participants
- Operational meeting: Yellow session – operational meeting of a specific working group – access restricted to group members or invited participants. For more information, please contact: email@example.com.
- Sponsor session – symposia prepared and supported by Industry Partners
Virtual Meeting Bag
Click here to access the content of the virtual meeting bag.
What do I need to access the platform?
There is no need to download or install any software to access the virtual platform. All you need is a good internet connection and your computer/laptop. Tip: If you experience problems accessing the platform, refresh your browser cache by clicking CTRL+F5. To access to virtual platform please make sure your internet browser is updated to its latest version. Recommended browsers: Google Chrome Microsoft Edge Mozilla Firefox Safari 5+ (Mac) Please note that certain functions of the virtual platform will not run on Internet Explorer.
What are the networking opportunities and how can I interact with other participants?
Different networking opportunities are available on the virtual platform:
- Click on the “Chat” button on the quick navigation bar. Here you will be able to search and reach out to other participants via chat or video call. You are also able to create a group to discuss a desired topic. If you do not wish to take part in networking, you may opt out by editing your preference in “My Profile”.
- SIOP Europe Lounge: use this networking platform to video chat with other meeting attendees, meet old friends and get to know your peers in an informal and fun way on a technology powered by SpatialChat, allowing to you to move in different rooms. Moving closer to other participants will allow you to engage in conversation, moving away will mute the conversation.
Will the sessions be available on-demand?
All sessions will be recorded and will be available on-demand shortly after their broadcast. All registered attendees will have full access, via the congress platform, to these recordings until 25 May 2022.
Any further question of need additional support?
Please contact SIOP Europe staff by email at firstname.lastname@example.org